No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

♥Jazmine's Spring 2009 Online Design Process Blog♥



♥ Monday, February 2, 2009

::Vector:: "Ashita and Tomorrow"

http://otherwise.deviantart.com/art/Animation-Ashita-OP-Final-Cut-60829312

I've came across this near the beginning of last semester when I was looking for inspiration. As soon as I made it through 10 seconds, I feel in love with it. What I really find the most interesting about this is the color scheme and the usage of the outlines for the characters. It was done in Flash as well.

::Raster:: "Website "

http://stillwater--.deviantart.com/art/HRAFF-2007-website-62235966

Well, this isn't exactly an animation... it's actually an interactive website. I couldn't find any "raster animations" that I really liked. But this site does use raster images very well!! Even the way the page loads is interesting. I hope my website can come out to be as interesting as this one. It's very inspiring. If I come across any animations I like that use raster, I will come back and edit this post ^_^

Blogged @ 7:31 PM




♥ Me,Myself&I
Short intro


My Name: call me Jaz or Jazii Age:23 Location: TXMajor: Graphic Design (senior... still lol)
°im krazy kewl °i am very interested in learning about different cultures. °Other than English i can speak Spanish and Korean and I understand some Vietnamese. °im a CHRISTIAN!! °Im Black °I ♥ most types of music (dont care for Country too much.. and most of that crap people call Rap nowadays.. everyone is sounding and looking the same. it’s pretty ridiculous now.) °everyone that knows me will tell you i am a hard johnny depp fan!! he is the sexiest man ever!! well, next to YoungBae lol
°i hate bananas and mashed potatoes!! i pretty much can’t stand any mushy food honestly. °originally from GA... lived in LA and now in TX °i ♥ korean and japanese music more than most american music. yeah i said it! but hey, music is music right?? and if u think im weird for it... go suck a toe!! °i ? harry potter books and the movies!! they are all in my top fav movies and books ° i love playing Soul Calibur.. and Final Fantasy.. And Persona 4.. and Street fighter.. and mario party... and kingdom hearts.. and mortal kombat.. and DoA.. and Tenchu.. and Need for Speed.. and etc (I'm really a gamer lol)



♥ Lurves
<3

Lovesanything Sanrio (<--- Hello Kitty)... Johnny Depp, ♥Taeyang (YB)♥ Big Bang ♥ DBSK ♥Miyavi

♥ Calendar
and status






♥ Play it out loud
music




♥ Sweet Escapes
Leaving so soon?

bells game
sqcircle♥♥
panda game♥♥♥
flypentop♥♥♥♥
ms-studio♥♥♥♥♥
rustboy♥♥♥♥
soompi♥♥♥
facebook♥♥
sini blog
myspace♥♥
apple-town♥♥♥

♥ Memories
rewind back to the past

January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009

♥ Credits

Dont remove [:

Designer :%BLUE.pink-
Basecodes :lovelies-
Inspirations :!dl♥ [2] The dandelion's promise
Scrolling Code: %PURPUR.black-
Images :Cyworld
Others : xoxo

L
O
V
E